Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eugene Curran Kelly

'Singin' in the Rain' from Singin' in the Rain

'Rhapsody in Blue (The Fountain sequence)' from An American in Paris

'Broadway Melody (Part 1)' from Singin' in the Rain

'Broadway Melody (Part 2)' from Singin' in the Rain

'I Like Myself' from It's Always Fair Weather

Dancing With Myself scene from Cover Girl

'You, You Wonderful You' from Summer Stock


'Long Ago and Far Away' from Cover Girl

'Moses' from Singin' in the Rain

The Babbitt and the Bromide dance routine from Ziegfeld Follies

'The Worry Song' from Anchors Aweigh

'For Me and My Gal' from For Me and My Gal

Judy Garland Goes Bananas from The Pirate

---

Because he's my favourite. :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

oh I love him, what a great post!

Czina said...

i adore him. he's great. thank's for that post...

fwuitbowl said...

He is one of my favorites too! I posted about him way back here on my old blog - http://www.breeapperley.com/.../blog_1/html/january.htm
(the last post on the page if that link still works)...

Anyway - I am gonna look through all those youtube videos you found - so great - thanks!

Michelle said...

you don't even know! Holly crap, when I was a kid, after Abraham Lincoln, he was my biggest crush, I was sooo sad when my folks told me I couldn't marry him b/c he was dead. I saw every single one of his movies, and I didn't speak english, so I just watched the dancing and his moves were oh so cool, and his clothes...wow. I just love him.

Joy said...

They just don't make them like that anymore. Lovely post!