Friday, May 02, 2008

Ello...

Photobucket

---


Autumn has come and quickly gone, the strong Antarctic winds are making Melbournian drawing fingers numb. But at least summer is gone (I really am a winter kinda gal).

The crickets have been chirping around here lately... but I promise there are good gocco-y poster-y things to come! ;}

For now a few nice things to share with you all...

* Lovely Jessica and Nancy of modamuse featured me in their blog. Click here to view the post... thanks girls!

* Just swung by Borders today and saw a copy of the beautiful Curvy 5 book. It features lots of great International and Aussie female artists and there's a little interview with me in there too! It's the first time for me to see the book (I was flu-y the night of the launch and couldn't make it) and was totally taken by surprise when I saw they used my patterns as endpapers. Hehe I totally squeaked when I first noticed it, gawd I'm such a dork.

* THE ultimate Bento box blog...

* Hannah Whitaker has quite the eye...

2 comments:

mansuetude said...

beautiful colors! and congratulations... summer comes here; winter there. I guess the revolving earth becomes very real thinking that way.

asphalt and air said...

these colors in this photo is
breath-taking-breath-taking-breath-taking!