We went to the Lotus Garden, but I'll share more photos tomorrow when I get them all uploaded!
I was tagged by Bibbi yesterday and will follow these rules...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hehe ok... so 5 facts...
1. I work better at night and during winter. Night, because it's darker and I'm easily distracted by things in my peripheral vision during the day. Winter, because I don't feel like a sweaty pile of goop. And I like the sensation of drawing with frosty finger tips and socks on my feet.
2. 98% of the time I draw/design on the floor, not sitting at a table.
3. Pet peeve: When I hear/see people complaining about global warming while nursing a cigarette between their fingers. I know, it's not cool to get all preachy. But c'mon smokers, cigarettes don't pop out of nowhere. How do you think they get rolled and packaged? And don't get me started on people who flick their butts on the sidewalk... anyway moving on...
4. I could happily watch episodes of Iron Chef (Japan) and So You Think You Can Dance all day.
5. I obsessively collect images of Wagashi from the net.
Jenny, Ah-Yi, Rirry san, Catherine the Goof, Kat... tag, you're it!